The Four-Year College Scholarship is for high school students planning on attending a four-year college program. Contact the USU Army ROTC or your high school academic adviser for more information.
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- Be between the ages of 17 and 26
- Have a high school GPA of at least 2.50
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Score a minimum of 920 on the SAT (math/verbal) or 19 on the ACT
- Meet the physical standards
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty or in the National Guard or Army Reserves as an officer.
Stipend (per month, only during Fall and Spring Semester)
- Freshman: $300
- Sophomore: $350
- Junior: $450
- Senior: $500
- Full tuition paid, (some fees not applicable)
Or Room and Board Scholarship: $5000, each semester
- Book Money, $600.00 per semester
Obligation after graduation
- National Guard or Reserves - serve 8 years initial entry: 6 years in service and 2 years in Individual Ready Reserve (IRR)
- Active Duty - serve 8 years initial entry: 4 years active and 4 years in the Individual Ready Reserve (IRR)
Apply for the Four Year Scholarship
To apply for an Army ROTC four-year scholarship, you first will need to create a MY GOARMY account (use link below).
Once you create an account, you will be sent to the MY GOARMY Log In page. Once you can successfully login to MY GOARMY, you can use your newly created account information to login to the scholarship application site.